HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - PSE DL adjustment and string stop setting
Old 10-16-2010, 04:54 AM
m.t.hands
Giant Nontypical

Default PSE DL adjustment and string stop setting

fooling with my new bow and making some changes to DL to accommodate string loop and such, here is my question, when i draw, i am setting on the let-off point or tight against the back wall (feels like i'm holding 45-50# instead of the 15-20# i think i should considering let-off) , i have been moving the DL cam and the string stop to the same settings "C" and "C" or middle of "C" and "D" always the same....what i'm experinceing is i feel that i am holding back more than my let-off weight should be, but if i ease up/out on my draw i'm at the point of break-over...any input appreciated....my thoughts are moving the "string stop" setting to between "B" and "C" and leaving the DL cam on Straight-up "C" setting, is the acceptable????, and will i encour any dangerous setting conflicts????

BTW, axe VI, 60#/75% @ (i've tried) 27.5-28.5 but i'm trying to find my comfort zone, and i am utilizing the same anchor point during these attempts

i don't mind a small valley, but right now i feel like i'm between a rock and a hard place, kinda like my old reezen