HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Can You Guess What Broadhead Made This Hole? (Graphic)
Old 10-15-2010, 05:30 AM
OHbowhntr
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by annika3
Funny, Ranger 77 never answered my simple question if he ever used Rage heads.

For that matter have you used them?

Nope, don't need them, I can tune a bow!!! And I'm not gonna spend $13-14 per broadhead that would be less effective and durable than what I'm currently shooting!!! I work for my money so I like it to work for me!!!!

As I stated earlier, I don't beat the drum of Rage BH's unless guys come on here that have never shot the head start bashing it like they know what they are talking about.

BULLSHEVICK!!! Your posts are comprised about about 95% Rage defending or pushing posts..... (INCLUDING ALL OF YOUR POSTS IN THE LAST 5 MONTHS!!! http://huntingnet.com/forum/search.php?searchid=279614 Can't deny that too much, now can we????

It seems like some guys have a vested interest to come on to EVERY Rage thread and say it's junk. Why is that? Hummmmm?

Don't flatter yourself, I only stepped in when it looked like a Rage Fanboy party, as some of you FANBOYS act like Rages were sent to you from God himself or something. Truth is, I've heard of more failures from them than most other BH's in the last few years. Likely the HUNTER failed, but the hunter has a false sense of security because he heard it would "Expand his killzone...." Suckers??? Yep, but again, it's the IRRESPONSIBLE advertising of Rage that caused them to be suckers. And no this is completely different from McDonald's or any other food chain, people more readily know that BAD food is BAD for them.

Your original statement was that because the way they advertise they are no good. Again I ask "should we blame Larry Bird and Michael Jordan for making us go to McDonald's when we all know the food isn't good for us?"
It's completely different, than McDonald's, but we both know that. It's more like Oxy-Clean showing you it will take a grease stain out of a wedding dress, but when you use it, you realize it ain't quite what it was advertised as.....

The BEST value in BH's is probably what is on the end of my arrows, near as I can tell, and I've shot more than a dozen different BH's over the last 4-5 yrs.

Rage wouldn't make my top 10.......

Last edited by OHbowhntr; 10-15-2010 at 05:36 AM.