HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Can You Guess What Broadhead Made This Hole? (Graphic)
Old 10-14-2010, 02:17 PM
annika3
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by OHbowhntr
As rabidly as you defend the Rages, I'd have a hard time believing you don't have SOME vested interest. Again, you're post history speaks for itself, you're either their #1, most bestest, greatest ever fan, or you have a vested interest.

I'll stick with my Slick Trick Magnums as they really have more cutting edge than a 2" Rage anyhow, as you get 2 1/4" total cut with 1 1/8 inch in 2 directions, and NO DOUBT, they are far more durable and far more likely to get good penetration even on some of those iffy shots that we don't intend on happening, but DO have to be prepared for on occasion.
Funny, Ranger 77 never answered my simple question if he ever used Rage heads.

For that matter have you used them?

As I stated earlier, I don't beat the drum of Rage BH's unless guys come on here that have never shot the head start bashing it like they know what they are talking about.

It seems like some guys have a vested interest to come on to EVERY Rage thread and say it's junk. Why is that? Hummmmm?

Your original statement was that because the way they advertise they are no good. Again I ask "should we blame Larry Bird and Michael Jordan for making us go to McDonald's when we all know the food isn't good for us?"

Last edited by annika3; 10-14-2010 at 02:20 PM.