HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Can You Guess What Broadhead Made This Hole? (Graphic)
Old 10-14-2010, 06:02 AM
OHbowhntr
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by annika3
ost

Trust me, I'm not a paid advertiser and yes my post history has a lot of Rage on it. But f you read most of my posts, my posts come AFTER someone who has NO USE, NO KNOWLEDGE, NO CREDIBILITY on the subject of Rage and chimes in they're no good.

I do use them and tested them out extensively.

In regards to the Chuck Adams comment again stop passing the blame. With your analogy we should blame Larry Bird and Michael Jordan for making us go to McDonald's when we all know the food isn't good for us.

Are Rage 100% no fail, everybody should be using it head? NO

But NO BH is!!
As rabidly as you defend the Rages, I'd have a hard time believing you don't have SOME vested interest. Again, you're post history speaks for itself, you're either their #1, most bestest, greatest ever fan, or you have a vested interest.

I'll stick with my Slick Trick Magnums as they really have more cutting edge than a 2" Rage anyhow, as you get 2 1/4" total cut with 1 1/8 inch in 2 directions, and NO DOUBT, they are far more durable and far more likely to get good penetration even on some of those iffy shots that we don't intend on happening, but DO have to be prepared for on occasion.