HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The Mismanagement of the PA Deer Herd
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 08:26 AM
sproulman
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by DougE
Sproul,the pellet counts just back up what the live pictures of the deer show.Do you think they're lying about the dead deer that they're checking in during deer season?
after listening to QDMA discussing all DEAD deer they are finding from eating corn,7 dead in 100 yds,i believe very little today.
i was at meeting last night and spoke.
they stated the meeting was for info.yes it was INFO but not balanced and no info from negative things.
this was on gas drilling in pa.

douge, i have been too enough meeting and field trips over 46 yrs .dad had me on his lap at age 10 at many meetings.
i know when things are TRUTH and not right.
hard part is finding out what MOTIVE today is of the TEAM PLAYERS who do not tell TRUTH.
i know POSITIONS,TEAM PLAYER,SELF INTEREST drives most of this.
as before, if anyone wants to see for themselves TRUTH of what is with deer i will be more than happy to take anyone out in woods for FIELD trip and then to a few friends for lunch for their storys here in clinton county,pa..
we hunt grouse almost every day from around oct to end in feb,weather permitting and coyotes/fox all winter.
right now we are getting ready to hunt archery ,BUCKS ONLY .

i think that a bible should be used at every meeting held and speakers take oath.
but way things are today, FIBBING or distorting the TRUTH for personel gain, i dont think bible would help.