HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - knight power stem?
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 06:55 PM
sabotloader
Boone & Crockett

josh...just josh

I know that knights and 777 aren't the in thing right now, but they are what I am into!
Shoot! do not be saying that... that is all that I shoot in my Knights... works very well for me and I can afford to shoot a lot of it.

I remembered that knight had made the power stem plug to deal with it, but then bh209 came out and everyone seemed to forget about it... I did a search on here and didn't come up much about this plug. Has anyone used it? did it seem to help with the crud ring?
The BIG thing bout the 'Power Stem' was it's abilty to get more velocity from T7 than could be had with a regular plug. The 'Stem" was a way to get 'center ignition' on a column of powder something artillery people would know about. Should give you a more complete burn.

I tried one for awhile but really did not see a whole lot of difference. I do not remeber much of a 'crud ring' with one but I do not get much of a 'crud ring' anyway ever. So if you are fighting a severve 'crud ring' not sure you would see a lot of difference.... If you were shooting T7-3f you might see less of a 'crud ring'