HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bergara or TC barrels for the Encore?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 02:23 AM
rem700man
Typical Buck

Maxmuzzleloader:
Dont get discouraged,,these open forums are just that,,OPEN (for all kindsa criticism). I myself have always been intrigued by a" man of experience",,no matter what he promotes and i also know that with a mans integrity and experience comes attitude,,,and i actually appreciate that! I find it harder to believe a persons convictions if there is no attitude projected. Your posts here have in no way offended me and actually i find myself excited to look over your website and will do so after finishing up here. This forum is actually a very good place for us smoke pole guys to gain advice and knowledge,,,over the years there has been a few guys that have pulled me out of the deepest of gutters when trying to get a certain gun to shoot on this forum,,,one guy in particular,,,(im gonna name drop) Goes by the name of Cayugad,,,this guy must own 2 of every Ml ever produced,,,and shot every load known to man,,,,i hang on this guys every word! His knowledge is second to none and i have often wondered why he isnt getting paid for it! Thanks for a good read here and i look forward to more information posted from you on this website and your own website.