HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Am I wrong?
Thread: Am I wrong?
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 08:14 AM
stabnslab_WI
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by davidmil
So what you're really saying is no matter how good he was or becomes you don't want him. That changes it all. LOL Why ask the question if you don't want the anwers.
About the book, "How to......" I took 3 Dale Carneige courses when I was younger in an effort to expand my mind and better perform in life. LOL It was required reading. I gave it to Good Will when I became old and crotchetty. LOL

The chalk outline of the deer was in jest when years ago the ethics posse started finding fault with blood on some deer I'd shot. They question anything in those days to include my distaste for "Harvesting" deer. I kill all mine. I haven't posted deer pictures much since then.
I honestly get a better conversation and understanding out of my four year old nephew. When I say "Give a little to gain a lot" means help put in food plots in, plant trees, cut hay, do something for the land and practice with your bow. Did you have a B.I.L that didn't let you hunt his land? Those classes you took on expanding your mind "didn't pay off" because your stuck on me being jealous of my B.I.L.