HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Am I wrong?
Thread: Am I wrong?
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 07:57 AM
davidmil
Dominant Buck

Bottom line, my land, my rules. He can gun hunt the s$%# out of the land if he wants but bowhunting is far more serious. If you were serious bowhunter you would know what Im talking about. I don't want someone in my area after I planted food plots, hung stands, planted trees and dug ponds and exspects to jump right in. Give a little to gain a lot. I worked hard so everyone can enjoy "gun hunting" and you worked hard to so everyone can enhoy "their freedom"
So what you're really saying is no matter how good he was or becomes you don't want him. That changes it all. LOL Why ask the question if you don't want the anwers.
About the book, "How to......" I took 3 Dale Carneige courses when I was younger in an effort to expand my mind and better perform in life. LOL It was required reading. I gave it to Good Will when I became old and crotchetty. LOL

The chalk outline of the deer was in jest when years ago the ethics posse started finding fault with blood on some deer I'd shot. They question anything in those days to include my distaste for "Harvesting" deer. I kill all mine. I haven't posted deer pictures much since then.

Last edited by davidmil; 09-05-2010 at 08:01 AM.