HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Am I wrong?
Thread: Am I wrong?
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 05:42 AM
stabnslab_WI
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by davidmil
Well let's review. What does HOCKEY have to do with it. And he killed a couple nice bucks. You aren't afraid he'll kill another are you? LOL "How To Win Friends and Influence People" is a great book. It could also be named how to get along with the inlaws? LOL I think you're being a little jealous and pissy about it. You willing to let him gun hunt like he has in the past? Obviously you don't want to help him. I say you're causing trouble in the family tree. Dang boy, he's your brother in law... not a stranger.

Besides that, I see in another post where you said he's showed you up twice and it has become a big competition between you, your father and your brother in law when gun season comes around. After further review I think you're being childish and trying to throw the competition out. Your biggest mistake is making hunting a competition. It's about you and the animal. You win or lose depending on your skills. Don't blame someone else for your failures if he succeeds and you don't. Congratulate him and learn.
Originally Posted by davidmil
Well let's review. What does HOCKEY have to do with it. And he killed a couple nice bucks. You aren't afraid he'll kill another are you? LOL "How To Win Friends and Influence People" is a great book. It could also be named how to get along with the inlaws? LOL I think you're being a little jealous and pissy about it. You willing to let him gun hunt like he has in the past? Obviously you don't want to help him. I say you're causing trouble in the family tree. Dang boy, he's your brother in law... not a stranger.

Besides that, I see in another post where you said he's showed you up twice and it has become a big competition between you, your father and your brother in law when gun season comes around. After further review I think you're being childish and trying to throw the competition out. Your biggest mistake is making hunting a competition. It's about you and the animal. You win or lose depending on your skills. Don't blame someone else for your failures if he succeeds and you don't. Congratulate him and learn.
Really! This is coming from a guy that spray paints an outline of a deer in his back yard. I brought up hockey because that was his sport before. When he couldn't play I introduced gun hunting to him. "That is why I brought up hockey"

Lol....I think its funny your read "How To Win Friends and Influence People" just tells me your a loner. Nothing wrong with that. But if your going to give me your physco analysis I rather do it in person. That way I can tell you my life story, how I was brought up and then you can prescribe me that right medication "DOC". But until then quit playing "Sigmund Freud!!"

Bottom line, my land, my rules. He can gun hunt the s$%# out of the land if he wants but bowhunting is far more serious. If you were serious bowhunter you would know what Im talking about. I don't want someone in my area after I planted food plots, hung stands, planted trees and dug ponds and exspects to jump right in. Give a little to gain a lot. I worked hard so everyone can enjoy "gun hunting" and you worked hard to so everyone can enhoy "their freedom"