HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - In market for a new bow
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 02:30 PM
RyanATiffany
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by vipermike98
I currently shoot the PSE X-Force Dream season and simply love the bow. I would never buy a Bowtech product due to one causing damage to my arm when it seperated. The company did not stand behind their product and blamed me for breaking it. Well, they laughed and finally said they would fix it. I had the pleasure of burning it to save others from bodily harm. You have to get to the bow shop and shoot the bow that fits you. No one can honestly tell you what bow to buy as everyone is different. have the shop set up a few bows and shoot them to find the one that you like. My friends shoot Mathews and they love them. Let us know what you choose.
Just as long as it's not a Bowtech, Diamond, Ross, Redhead, Cabelas Ice Storm or has anything from Octane on it. vipermike98 will surely come get you and inform you of your uninformed purchase.

We get it. You had a bad experience with a Bowtech bow.

This kinda of reminds me of Office Space. This seems like someone just trying to bait someone into asking, "Really? What happened?"

Tom Smykowski (Vipermike98): "You see that's what you have to do. You have to use your mind to come up with some really great idea - like (the pet rock)... You know I had an idea like that once."
Peter (sucker baited into asking the question vipermike wants asked): "Really? What was it, Tom?"

I could be wrong. Everybody has their opinions. Maybe he just doesn't want anyone to get hurt. It just reminds me of it.