HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Remington 700 AWR Custom Shop 7mm Mag. Mint New
Old 07-29-2010, 02:09 PM
awr-finlight
Spike

Originally Posted by coastal1
I have a Mint condition like new Remington 700 AWR (Alaskan Wilderness Rifle) 7mm Rem Mag hand made in the Remington Custom Shop by special order. It is stainless and coated with Remingtons teflon finish for superior weather resistance and mounted in a quality McMillan kevlar fiberglass stock. (This is NOT a Wal-Mart gun) It has Leupold bases and rings that were lapped before mounting the scope. Comes with or without a Swarovski 4-12x50 TDS scope. It is a lightweight very nice setup. I started breaking in the barrell and sighting in during trips to the range and never got to finish. It just sits in my safe. This gun was $2400 and the scope $1100 now thay are $3299 for the rifle only and you have to wait to get it. It took me a while to find one. This is a super fine rifle and scope. I am selling for $2650 with the scope or /$1695 wo.
If you are looking for a fine rifle you have found it. Just in time for gun season! Please contact me if interested and I will send pictures.
Thanks
Hi is the AWR still for sale ? could you please email me on [email protected]