HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - what happened to empire hunting webste
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 03:42 AM
Steve863
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by DeerandbearhoG
Wow I had no idea you were this cluless and self defeating. Real gun control? Yeah its called DISARMAMENT, you wanna be like australia where you cant even own pump action SGs? You wanna be like the UK? canada? ask those limies how easy it is to buy & own guns, I mean the kind that fire more than 2 shots, yeah real "civilized". Im guessing the words freedom and liberty dont mean much to someone like you, do they? How about the 2nd amendment, ever heard of that? You can have your eurotrash gun-control/disarmament, actually you deserve it! Ill hold on to my right as an American to own guns and defend myself for as long as I can.

Whatever dude! You're scared and feel the need to be armed to defend yourself from criminals with guns, then do something about them not getting their hands on them so easily. Quite simple. Just saying that it's already illegal for criminals to buy guns just don't cut it and has been proven not to work. Otherwise you will continue to have high gun crime rates and the likes of you will remain in fear for their lives. I don't live in such fear. My day will be up one day, just like yours. It may be due to disease, accident, old age, violence, whatever. I don't fear any of it, but am realistic enough to know that the easy availability of guns in our society doesn't help our crime rates one tiny bit! Anyone with any sensibility can see this. I feel sorry for anyone that doesn't.