HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - what happened to empire hunting webste
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 12:20 PM
DeerandbearhoG
Nontypical Buck

On pg 18 of the 2009/10 dec HB, under manner of taking it says "it is unlawful to possess a firearm of any descrp. when bowhunting or accompanying a person BHing during spl. BH season. to me, and apparently to DEC officers that have stopped me, that means when you are out bowhunting, if you are possessing a gun, even in your car ,they will assume you brought it into the field, if not they wouldve specified "in the field". I tell ya what though, put a bow in your car during archery deer season, next time youre out small game hunting, and drive through a DEC check point. Tell em you were bowhunting deer that day w/ your gun in your car. I guess well see what happens

That said I find it pretty comical that all you could come up w/ to argue my points, was a loose interpretation of one of many laws I gave as examples, of stupid weapon laws in NY. That and a measly little yth turkry season and DMP transfers, wow that really makes upfor all the other stuff i mentioned

I would really like for you or one of the other empire hunting forum liberals, to tell me why NY gun control laws are so great. so far all you can offer is the old "love it or leave it" line

Last edited by DeerandbearhoG; 07-26-2010 at 12:22 PM.