HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - So crossbow are legal now......
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 05:33 PM
bigbulls
Boone & Crockett

All they care about is money. Like BB.
There you thinking again when you have no business doing so. You think I personally make a dime off of selling a crossbow? I got news for you. The outdoors store I work for could quit selling crossbows all together and it wouldn't hurt our bottom line one bit. We might sell 10 crossbows a year.

I have stated time and time again that I do not use a crossbow, don't want to use a crossbow, Don't like shooting crossbows and never ever recommend a crossbow to anyone if asked. You simply hear what you want to hear and read what you want to read.

It has been quite clear and evident by your posts on this thread that you are nothing more than a holier than thou perverted traditionalist that thinks he has magically found the path to archery righteousness and think that you have the right to force the rest of the archery community into your own little mold of how archery season should be. The rest of us couldn't care less if you or anyone else shot a traditional bow, compound bow or crossbow so long as it is within the laws of your state, you enjoy it and it gets people into the woods.

The next time you want to reference something I said don't. You obviously don't have a clue nor do you comprehend well.