HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - CEO of T/C fined 50,000
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 03:18 PM
Mr. Longbeard
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Kybuckhunter
What gets me is every year I read the post from crybabies that are jealous of all other hunters that have it good. If someone has a big farm, private land, food plots, hunts over bait, uses a box blind,....what ever. Its like unless you hunt heavily hunted public land with a spear or long bow then you suck as a hunter.

I get sick of the bad mouthing the "pro hunter". If you don't like a show then don't watch it. Its that easy. Many of these guys were successful and worked their way to the top. Sure it may not be the real world that most of us have to contend with. I'm glad we have outdoor channels full of hunting shows. Beats the days when I had to wait until Saturday to get to see the Fish'in Hole. That was all we had to watch. No hunting shows. At least now we have many shows to watch and it may help keep young hunters coming into the sport.

Most of these guys work hard and spend many hours on the road and in the tree to get the 30 minutes you see on TV. They also are in it to make a living so I see no need to bad mouth the guys. Stop measuring yourself with someone on TV and just enjoy it for what it is.

I dont think anybody's really jealous of them... They have 1000 acre farms strickly managed for big bucks... Jay Gregory's 8 year old son kills these deer all the time... I guess he's a hunt master to huh

And as far as them working hard... Yea right...

You want hard... Try walking 1/2 mile back in the mountains killing a deer and then bragging that bad boy out...

Aint no bad boy buggy trails were I hunt

I hear ol Lee and Tiff visit the forum once in awhile Maybe they will let you come over and wash there bad boy buggy for them