HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Got a nice one this morning..{ -;
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 09:02 PM
Chuck7
Dominant Buck

I'm still looking for Mrs. 10 pounder..I had another good one yesterday that broke off .{ THAT SHOULDN"T HAVE BROKE OFF} ] -; I was using Trilene Flourocarbon as a leader...That spool is now at the bottom of the lake..The fish wasn't even pulling hard and broke off.. This fish in the picture broke off once..I retied and caught her again..IMHO This is the best week of June..Sat. is the full moon. God willing I'lll be out all week up to the full moon..I noticed altot of fish on my depthfinder...but after 10 AM most of those fish went down under the hydrilla..into the weeds about 8-12 inches deep..I could see them on my fish finder.The fish finder has helped alot..I've found alot of new places...islands in the middle of no where..I stopped yesterday and turned around and caught 3 on a rubber worm in situations like that..apart from a depth finder you would bever knew the islands were there..Anywhere I found weedy structure I found bass,

This little gem here is awesome..you can turn the mount to fasten the depth finder the other way and the mount can also be fastened permanently on the boat in which mine is..looking again at the fish picture you can see this finder mounted on the left of the trolling motor area..I have the ccheapest model..super easy to set up and best one I've owned...cheap in price but very nice. Today I'll make a video of the fish finder in action and how it's mounted on the boat.

Last edited by Chuck7; 06-22-2010 at 09:16 PM.