HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - NYBowhunters association hangs with the enemy?
Old 06-19-2010, 03:14 AM
sits in trees
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by BuckAlley
Wow, some people will believe everything they read. NYB joining anti-hunters HAHAHAHA. I think its rather obvious the lack of facts is pure political B.S. It's pretty amazing how far some so called sportsman, and politicians will go to get what they want. Hey they lost this fight, so lets print a b.s. article to try ruining the main organization against the X-bow for the next round. Yup thats what I call being true sportsman right there. Heck the so called 1 man, no membership organization NYCHA has been calling NYB anti-hunters for awhile now. So I guess it must be true. Great info there sit in tree's. I think its time you woke up, and smelt the coffee my friend!
oh yea then why is the anti hunting website thats trying to stop crossbows in NY written word for word to the NY bowhunters assc websites BS, yea REALLY, go google it all the same BS about wounding and bringing more unskilled hunters into the woods, and the same unfair advantage song, and crossbows being like rifles crapolla word for word!!! i am certain that the NY bowhunters just copied and pasted the anti crossbow stuff right from PETA'S and the HSUS'S website because it fits their agenda perfectly, and thats hurting hunters in NY!!!
oh and by the way the battle isnt over by any means, bills are still pending and have more support this year than ever....