HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Crooked game wardens bewhere!!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 06:34 AM
DARKSIDE55
Fork Horn

I don't know where the original thread starter went. Hasn't been on the forum in over 3 months. As far as where to spend your money and where to keep it, that would be up to the individual I would think. I see all kinds of these posts on a lot of different hunting and fishing forums. Some "keep it here", some "don't go there". And every one has been by somebody who was charged for doing something illegal, wether it be in the U.S, Canada, Africa or Russia. Right now I have 38 Americans in my camp. Some are from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Kentucky and W. Virginia, 6 of which are state troopers and city police. And oh yes!...2 game wardens from W. Virginia. I had a lot of them read the post in this thread, especially enforcement, boys just to see what they thought since they are Americans. Two of them were in Quebec last year hunting. And there is only one side of the story here...I'll grant you that. We haven't heard Quebec's side. But everyone of them just grinned and said, "Guilty as charged". They all said, "I would have charged them too. And it would be up to the court to decide who was right and wrong."