HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - wow amazing how a few little things could lead you to having to defend you house
Old 05-28-2010, 07:28 PM
bigtim6656
Giant Nontypical

Default wow amazing how a few little things could lead you to having to defend you house

At about 7 or 7:30 Dad headed out to our shop to do some work. I was going to stay home and do some homework but what fun is that.
At about 8:30 mom calls and says this guy who we know through another person is banging on the door falling over drunk wanting in to pee . She being home alone would not let him in and told him to go home. Guess he started kicking in the door and she called us then the cops. By the time I got home so pissed off I was going 50 through town the cop had gotten there.
I calmly got out and walked up keeping my mouth shut Guess I learned something over my 25 years on earth The cop told the guy they had been looking for him because someone called saying he was walking from the bar drunk falling over. The cop told him he could call some to come and pick him up or go to jail for PI. My first thought was the guy tried to kick the door in and that's it. For some reason I thought I would be nice and give him a ride the two blocks home. If he had not known a friend and his dad was not letting us use his back hoe he would have went to jail.

But get this we get in my jeep and a half block down the road and he starts mouthing my mom. He said that ****ing b*tch laid and thought I would just leave when I had to piss. honestly I had my fist tighten and ready to bust him right in the head. Though I figured the cop half a block behind me would have disliked me bitting the **** out of him and dropping him on the street so I held my self back from it. Then the whole ride over the the idoit keeps it up. I will admit I thought about a nice drive out in the swamp strip pit area. Maybe some hillbilly target practice. When I dropped him off he tossed 20 bucks at me and said thanks for taking me home and being a good guy. I was not going to keep it but I needed gas any way
Then he starts you guys will never see me again not for along time till you do one night. I told him not true I would see him often since I KNEW WHERE HE LIVED!!!!!!
I went home and told mom to lock the doors, and to call me if he came back. I figured why bother the nice cops when we could just bother the ER.

When I went back to the shop I told dad I let him walk away but if it happen again He would not. Honestly the way he talked I took it as a threat Jail or no jail I do not take threats very well.

I am alittle happy I keep myself from hitting him. When I was a teenager I would have guess I am getting smart with age. Though I did not want to be in jail on my birthday(monday). Though I doubt I would have keep from tearing into him if I had been home when he showed up.

Sorry for the long post and not sure this was the right area but I could not find the off season thread. Also how would you have handled this? Was I right to let him get out without a wack up the head or should I have let him have it and just told the cop he swung on me.