HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Time To Turn The PGC Into Scrap!!
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 06:25 PM
sproulman
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by DougE
No,you would still be complaining non-stops if clinton county had 20 dpsm.No way does clinton county have 3 dpsm.If it did,it wouldn't be able to support any harvests and constantly claim that huge crews keep killing deer.
first i would not be complaining with 20 dpsm in clinton,dont know where you think that.
next 3 dpsm may be HIGH.this is do to many miles without a single deer.areas i know and hunters i know and crews who give me ACCURATE report of what they saw for 2 weeks of hunting,that 3 dpsm would be very accurate.
big crews are not killing a lot. 1 know got 7 bucks and 2 doe for 2 weeks. other got 3 bucks and 1 doe.other got 2 doe.other got 3 doe ..
actually if not kids were along the actual count on bucks would be DOWN as they would have to look and count points....
1 crew actually saw more bear than deer,total of 6 bear.

notice i dont comment on areas or countys where i dont know what is going on.deer situation is worst right now than i ever saw in clinton county.
so now you have it.i am better than any fly over infra red deer counting machine and i dont charge.