HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Joining Bass
Thread: Joining Bass
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 01:21 AM
Chuck7
Dominant Buck

well guys..just like last year...I've talked myself out of it..
Reasons...

#1 ..the felow I was talking to did say many use very bad language..using God's name in vain etc. etc..I can't stand that..Once I was with a fellow that took me fishing in a boat..Every paragraph was JESUS CERHRIST and God...it..I asked him to stop..he didn't .I told him to pull over to the shore line..he did..and I hitched hiked home..

#2//Since my wife retired my monthly allowance has gone from 250.00 to 100.00..a month .I really don't want to spend 80.00 of that at one time. LOL

#3. What really is the odds of me winning?. probably never..so why would I want to give my hard earned money away..

#4 Matt plans to buy a Bass Tracker..when that happens we can fish some bigger lakes

Summary..I'm not a risk taker..I do walk in faith when I sense God is leading..Fact ..I sensed this was a good thing but then the final test comes..One has to put their feelings up against what the Word says...Every Sunday is the day we formally worship Our Lord..and also the day when I generally don;t fish or hunt but spend time with the wife..All tournaments are scheduled to be on a Sunday...

Thanks for the replies..I wished I hadn't posted this until I was done brainstorming..BUT ...

Last edited by Chuck7; 05-16-2010 at 01:25 AM.