HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Sorry i hav'ent been around - my health
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 04:20 PM
trmichels
Fork Horn

Default Sorry i hav'ent been around - my health

I don't know how many of you knew, but I went into the hospital about three weeks ago, with kidney failur and a possible heart attack. They tell me I was pretty close to dying - I don't remember much about it.

I got out of the hospital about 2 weeks ago, but am just now getting back on my feet, although for some reason I have a blockage in my left ear, which gives me tinnitis (ringing), vertigo (diozziness) and I'm deal - so I cannot walk very far - due to the vertigo.

Anyhow, I wanted to thank all of you who prayed for rme.
Thanks to you for you prayers, the power of God, good doctors, and my own constitution, I'm on the way to a full recovery.

I've still got a couple of projects to keep me going:

Thanks to my wife - who copied every post from the 8 different cameras on the Arkansas Preserve, where the research project on whitetaldeer, black bears, turkey, teunmpeter swans and bald eagles is conducted, the project won't miss a beat.

Bears came out early this year, about March 15, due to the early warm weather. Hibernation tienm and duration is dependent on weather and the availability of forage.

Turkeys are on right on schedule though, because breeding is more dependent on photoperiod - unless it is really cold, there is a lot of rain or there is no forage, which may cause a re-nest or late breeding.

I'm also gearing up for a series of Game Calling DVD's, and a DVD on Patterning Trophy Whitetail Bucks. If you live in the SE Minnesota area, and are interested in being the on-camera personality for these DVD's - contact me.

I'm not looking for any tobacco chewing good ol' boys for this project. Being attractive, well groomed, with a good personality and the ability to speak concisely and clearly is a plus. Well groomed, knowledgeable, attractive, women, who hunt, are eligible for this position.

One again thanks for all of your prayers.

God bless,
T.R.