HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hunting products Made in USA Question
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 08:30 PM
salukipv1
Giant Nontypical

Most Americans don't care and just want to pay the lowest price which means buying stuff made in Communist China.

I buy as much "made in America" stuff as I can. I often wonder if guys like me who support American made products didn't, probably nothing would still be made in America. I really think the only people who pay the extra $$ for American made products are people who want American made products, everyone else just buys the cheapest.

I notice a lot of those Chinese welds look like complete junk. I thought some of my treestands were manufactured in Wisconsin, I can't think of the name of them though.

It's almost a universal truth, the more you pay for something the nicer it is, period. I consider a deal something quality made at a fair price nowadays, not simply something that's cheap, any cheap treestand I've ever bought has been junk without exception, I've bought some very nice stands at good/fair prices but have never had a quality stand that was cheap.

Last edited by salukipv1; 04-28-2010 at 08:40 PM.