HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Great Illinois Whitetail
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 06:14 AM
Combat_Gerbil
Spike

Default Great Illinois Whitetail

Hey guys! I have a buddy that is a well established and very professional outfitter in Clark, Crawford, Cumberland, and Shelby county Illinois(The Quail Shed...www.thequailshed.com) that needs hunters. Last year, the crops were left standing in the fields until December and that means the big boys are still out there that hid away in those crops last year!

If you can only hunt a few days of the selected dates available, he will prorate the cost to make it more affordable.

He was recently audited by Illinois DNR and given great marks for being so well organized! Here is what he offers:

• New deposit payment plan to help you out....25% deposit now to reserve your hunt, with a second 25% payment due May 1st. The balance is due upon arrival in camp, before your hunt begins
  • 130" minimum
  • unlimited does and if you shoot a doe, you will be entered into a drawing for a free hunt the following season
BOWHUNTS: $2400...lodging and meals included
DATES:
  • November 1 - November 6
  • November 13 - November 18
GUN: $2600...lodging and meals included

DATES:
  • Friday, Saturday, and Sunday - November 19, 20, 22
This hunt is one of the best I have seen for the money and you will not be disappointed. He's a great guy and will do everything he can legally do to make your hunt a great one! Customer service is his priority!

Drop me a line or just go to his website if you are interested. DON'T FORGET TO TELL HIM THAT John Van Ness SENT YA!

Last edited by Combat_Gerbil; 04-15-2010 at 09:26 PM.