HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Game Cleaning Vidoes
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 07:01 PM
hunterskitchen
Spike

Hey folks. I've got a great FREE offer for you! If you sign up for a premium membership at http://www.hunterskitchen.com to gain access to our educational videos on game cleaning and AWESOME meal preparation, I'll send you a FREE 5 oz bottle of Dusty Ray's Buck Rub.

It is the best wild game seasoning that I've come across (even though I created it). I've been making wild game for a long time and can't even compare to what my Mom makes for wild game recipes. But I learned from the best. To put it in perspective, even she loves it!! Best of all, it has many more uses than just wild game. You can put it on pop corn or your mashed potatoes to give it a sweet and spicy kick. Mix it with some beer or cooking wine and make a great marinade or grilling baste...the list goes on.

A 5oz bottle will make at least three large multi-piece meat meals when used generously. I'll ship it to you at no cost as well. Total it is a $7.27 value!!

All you have to do is sign up for the premium membership, and then send me an e-mail at [email protected] and verify name, mailing address, and Hunter's Kitchen username so I can verify that you have joined our premium membership, and your FREE bottle will be on its way!!

Happy Hunting!

Dustin Biggs