HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 16Ft Fishing Boat 7200 obo
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 03:42 PM
superstockbigblock
Spike

Default 16Ft Fishing Boat 7200 obo

For Sale is a 1999 Smoker Craft 160 Stinger. It is a dual console with 1999 Shorelander roller trailer and 1999 60hp ELPTO Mercury 2 stroke. The boat has a Mercury Verado stainless prop. also the original prop. comes with. The boat will run 45mph with just me and if I take a friend 40mph with fishing gear. It has a livewell, and a lowrance X48 fish finder on the dash. It has 2 transducers and two Johnny Morris mounts. It comes with a 55 Minn Kota 12v trolling motor, and a spare nut and prop. for that as well. It has a dual bank charger, marker bouys, 3 Smoker Craft matching seats and one is adjustable height. The boat has a jack plate for a kicker motor. Also there is a Jensen Marine CD player with an aux. plug in for an MP3 player in front. It has a mount in the front and back for seats and 3 on the floor. Also it has a Stingray hydrofoil and will stay on plane down to 10mph. It is a light boat and can cover shallow or deep water. The boat has not been used very much. It comes with a cover and a full tank of gas. It has a 16 gallon tank and on a normal day on Lake Vermillion I would use 5-6 gallons of fuel. Everything on the boat works, and all trailer lights work. If you would like more information, or pictures please email me at [email protected]. Thanks for looking.
Attached Images