HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Cabelas Masterguide Hunting Boots
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 08:01 PM
Wolf651
Fork Horn

Default Cabelas Masterguide Hunting Boots

I got a pair of Cabelas Masterguilde hunting boots for sale. Size 8, brand new, never wore, still have tags and box. I only tried it on and put it back in the box. Great hunting boot for the money. PM me if interested or have any questions.

One of the best buys in hunting footwear
Waterproof and breathable for comfort
Everything you'd need in a comfortable hunting boot
Traction grabbing outsole
If every new year means it's time for a new pair of hunting boots, then it's time to break the cycle. Because they're built for frequent wear for many seasons to come, these all-new boots will actually save you money over the long run! Their fully weather-proof construction combines the 100% waterproof protection of a Dry-Plus® lining with the warmth-trapping power of 600-gram Thinsulate™ Ultra to give you everything you need to stay comfortable in the field no matter what type of weather blows your way. The uppers are constructed of a rugged, but lightweight, blend of 1,000-denier Cordura® nylon and full-grain waterproof leather. Inside, a soft, moisture-wicking lining pulls perspiration away from your feet. A gusseted tongue keeps rocks and other debris out. Instep lacing secures them to your foot for a custom fit. The EVA midsole absorbs shock while the Vibram® Littlehorn outsole provides the traction needed to stay safely on the move.
Height: 10".
Average weight: 4.6 lbs.
Men's sizes: 8 U.S.
Color: Brown.