HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - More on the failed Pa game commission deer plan - audit article
Old 03-05-2010, 10:54 PM
bowhunter2117
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by moosemike
I'm opposed to AR which gets them even more mad over there than if you don't like HR. I'm one of those horrible people who still wishes he could shoot a forkhorn when he sees one. They debate me and don't understand why I'm not passing bucks up but no one insults me and I haven't been banned. Being opposed to AR doesn't even get me any thumbs up here much less over there. P.S. I'm not all that new over there.

Ok if HPA is as fair as you or anyone may think go post the article I found. RB wrote it in the editorial section of the potter county news paper and on message boards just 2 years ago post it along side his post of today. Ask him where is his patience today? Why was he asking others to do what he complains about just 2 years later. Ask him why he support herd reduction if it destroyed his potter camp dreams. Ill guarantee you will be pounced on by the usual cast of characters and your post will be deleted within a few days if not a few hours and within a week you will be banned .