HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - More on the failed Pa game commission deer plan - audit article
Old 03-05-2010, 06:25 AM
bowhunter2117
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by moosemike
Some guys need to get over their mancrush they have on HPA. If HPA bothers you that much it's because you got run out. If you got run out it's because you caused more trouble than you were worth having around. nobody fires up more people on HPA than myself, and I'm still there because I don't cast insults at people.

Whose casting insults im pointing out facts 2 years ago he posted the following advice listed below. it was published on line and in the news paper to hunters of the potter co.area the same area he now complains about. Today he feels that taking his boy there will ruin him, He feels he needs to wait till the child is 17 yet he still supports the program. He is quite fortunate he has another option for his family to keep their interest in hunting high. What about all those that don’t have his option did his advice only apply to them? How many kids have we lost in those 2 years but that was fine until HR hit his boy now the sky is falling. He advised others to be patient most have endured it a lot longer than his 2 years. Maybe if he got off the 50 acre food plot sooner he would have realized most in the area were patient. Mike his site tries to paints the rosy picture, his moderators past and present bashed, belittled and insult anyone opposed to HR, and his moderators white wash every negative pgc post by editing them. Your new there mike, in time you will see what we are talking about. So big john follow your own advice and take your boy to potter camp and be patient!!!

Make sure they want to be part of the cycle of life and not just the harvest”
We are just being asked to be patient while a new balance is found.”
“Have some patience. Hunters that endure can look forward to many great years to come. Those that quit, well hey that ball is in your court.”
“I mean being outdoors around here is a true blessing and a little patience and perhaps a tweak in attitude and you may just find hunting more rewarding and satisfying than ever before.”
“Make sure that the urge to fill the tag or bag the limit does not overtake the pace my kids need to enjoy the sport. Long term focus, not short term rewards are the goal of the hunt”

Last edited by bowhunter2117; 03-05-2010 at 06:42 AM.