HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Crooked game wardens bewhere!!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 02:56 PM
jgv
Spike

Originally Posted by CalHunter
Maybe the request wasn't in french? Or maybe they figure the heat is coming on and they don't want to set themselves up for more grief. At minimum, you should avoid hunting in Quebec again. I'd see what your congressman can get done for you. At minimum, he'll get more spotlight focused on those 2 officers and hopefully get them straightened out.

If you decide to fight this in court, I'd get a complete copy of their laws and carefully research EVERYTHING. Make sure you know you're right and those game wardens are wrong. Also, make sure you get an interpreter you can trust.

I hunted in BC once. The lady officer at the border was unbelievably rude and a total jerk. I went inside the entry building to her supervisor and asked him questions about what she was saying and trying to do to me. He straightened everything out, shut her down and was very nice. Everybody else I dealt with in BC was nice also. Every single one of them spoke English and most wanted to secede from Canada.
my buddy has called every 2 weeks to ask for copies in english. and the person on the phone speaks english. they were told there isnt anything in the computer each time. so do the tickets exsist? anyway at this point i told them both you have to decide if your ever going across the boarder again. if not its up to them to decied what to do. they cant get a streight answer out of anyone. myself i'm good to go. i have no tickets. well if anyone has some GOOD advice let me know.
thanks to all.