HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - FLX Gaurd
Thread: FLX Gaurd
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 06:42 PM
mez
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Rob/PA Bowyer
Mez,

It's not isolated to you and your Sentinel. Some had/has issues, some don't and I'm not sure if it's how different we all hold our bows. I have an Admiral that is tuned right down the center but for others, the bows are tuning inside center in the 09 line. My friend and our board member, Jawshooter has an 09 Sentinel which he loves but it tuned inside center and he said to me, "that's where she likes to tune and she shoots incredibly well but it is what it is". Since then, he put a shoot through on it and him and Rick James (Matt) said it shoots better than ever. With that, Rick James bought a 2010 Sentinel with the FLX Guard and won't put a shoot through on it. The FLX Guard is no gimmick, it doe work and serves the purpose shown in the video. Unfortunately, the FLX doesn't fit the 09 riser as the risers were changed in the 2010 models. I read if they don't tune inside, they like a weak spine but I can't say for sure. Again, I read it so ...
Was afraid of that. Any recourse other than buying a new bow? Will they warranty one out?