HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - FLX Gaurd
Thread: FLX Gaurd
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 02:37 PM
MeanV2
Giant Nontypical

Many had No problems tuning the Center Pivot bows with the standard roller guard, but there obviously were a few.

The FLX will make these bows tunable for the masses and even more precise arrow flight possible for everyone. If you talk to as many as I do you will find that there were those few that had tuning issues with the Sentinel, Admiral, and also the Captain, but the biggest percentage did Not.

I owned, shot, hunted with, and tagged animals with both the Captain and the Sentinel. There were as easy to tune as any Bow I have ever shot if not more so. For those that had issues I would say the FLX will be a great aid in getting the bows to shoot and tune great for Them.

My Captain obviously does Not have the FLX, but even if the 2010 had the FLX I doubt I would upgrade as there is No way the bow could have tuned any easier or shoot any better for Me than it does.

I shot the Captain side by side with a Mathews Monster, Mathews Reezen 6.5, and a Hoyt AlphaMax. While the Alphamax was really a very nice Bow and shot great for me. I felt the Captain was a touch better for me in a few areas, both very Nice bows indeed!

Dan