HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - where do you bass fish?????
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 01:14 PM
Chuck7
Dominant Buck

Sorry Fishinty,,I just relized you had questions on here..

I voted for both...if I was in a tourny and going for numbers..I usually flip and pitch the shoreline..ALL day long..if the water is without alot of weeds..I'll cast a 3/8th ounce White Rooster Tail as well..

But the rest depends..if I'm using shiners I try to find water about 8 foot deep.jusst off the weedline so the shiner can swim freely..Ill sit there for 4 hours if I know theres bass in there..and I know where the fish are.,.been fishing here since 1981,

For artificial .most of my spots have all types of depths..
First, I'll Horny Toad the shoreline..looking for Buster..Fact..I'll do this for about 1 1/2 hours ..if Buster aint hitting..I'll anchor on the shoreline and jig and Texas worm the deep using a BB split shot for slow presentation..{ 8-13 ' in my area] working it back to the boat..

If fishing before a new or full moon and I want action..I'll Horny Toad and Spinnerbait ALL DAY to cover alot of water..IMHO this is the best time to fish..just off the shoreline before new or Full moon.

If fishing is SLOOOWW..I'll drift 2 rods..Texas and Carolina in deep weedy , rock bar type structure..

WINNER OF THE 2009 HNI BASS TOURNAMENT SOUTH
LOL

Last edited by Chuck7; 02-17-2010 at 01:18 PM.