HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I Think He Knows I Can't Shoot Him!!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 06:44 PM
fastetti
Nontypical Buck

2Robinhood, thats a nice buck, sorry to hear your neighbor get him. Look at it this way though, at least a car didn't take him out and somebody got to enjoy him. With all that non hunting land around Im sure next year they'll be another. I actually have a spot just like that within a short distance from my place. No gun hunting allowed but, 99.9% of the land within 6 miles is off limits for hunting and the land that is legal no one hunts. Im hunting an acre and a half on a friends house. All the houses on his block are over $1,000,000 so I thought they might not like me hunting in my friends woods. I was legal no matter what, but once I talked with them, all the wives wanted as many deer taken out because they were eating their flowers! Im trying!

SuperRedHawk, Are you located near Chicago at all? Just wanted to see if any of those bucks were some of the ones I may have seen around the northern Suburbs in the past. There are a lot of them!!

Here is the trail cam picture of the one I was trying to nail where I bowhunt, the spot where it is 99.9% off limits to hunting. Never saw in my tree but he has 2 very similar friends that hang out there, one is a lot bigger but the trail cam pics of him are even worse than this one.