HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Anyone going to the PA sports/ outdoor show?
Old 01-28-2010, 08:30 AM
sproulman
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Potterco
I think the parking fee is $8.00 but if you park at Bass Pro store they'll shuttle you for free. And Cabelas in Hamburg gives you a $3 parking discount pass if you ask for it.
Show is same old same old and the show specials aren't too special these days.
8 dollars, wow then 12 to get in and having kids along.unreal is all i can say.thats 20 dollars to start.we used to be mixed up inside on our booth areas, like fishing, turkey call and camping.
now THEY PUT EVERYONE IN SAME AREA LIKE ALL TURKEY CALLS IN 1 AREA.this cut our profits in half by doing this.

we used to set up 150 seats for bass seminar.guess what boat dealers did, cut those seats down to like 50 all crowded tight together.disgusting.

i miss it but so many things have gone wrong with that show.like said i know of no one going from my area but i bet they will still pack the place.some throw money around and dont care. i see 300 dollar treestands still sitting out on publicland here in my hunting area for last 2 yrs.they did not even show up this year.
300 dollar stands there rusting away.
i see it every year, hundreds of dollars thrown towards hunting thinking that will get them a deer .

unreal.........