HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Is it me or are broadheads getting ridiculous?
Old 01-28-2010, 03:36 AM
diamondrack
Fork Horn

It doesn't matter which broadhead you use as long as it is tuned correctly for your bow... I think hunters these days get to caught up in "I made a bad shot, so it must be the BH, bow, or my treestand"... I must hear this 20 times a season and it is nuts.. Bad shots are not the equipements fault its the person that is releasing the arrow.. Now I shoot the Rage 3-blade, not because of "marginal shot placement ability" but because I like the consistancy of them as well as the bloodtrail... hell I honestly believe that if you hit the deer where you should you could kill it with a field point!! So this whole convo between fixed and mechicals is overdrawn and a waste of time.. Dont be lazy and just watch some commericial about the BHs, Go out to your local pro shop test shoot some BHs and see what fits you and your equipement... The everyone else wont have to listen to every complain about specific BH choice!!