HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - For Sale LH Bowtech "Custom" build...Tribute/ 82nd..SOLD...
Old 01-27-2010, 08:50 PM
mdewitt71
Fork Horn

Location: From WA, lived in NC, MO, KS, NY, GA, and retired in the "Show Me"
Default For Sale LH Bowtech "Custom" build...Tribute/ 82nd..SOLD...

Selling my LH Bowtech "Beast"....really, really hate to but, I am retiring from the Army and need to start lightening my archery room up a bit and get ready to be jobless for a lil stint till I get setup there in Misouri.
This bow is VERY rare, only a few select "Bowtechies" own em.....it's a Tribute riser with 82nd airborne cams custom made by Mike Carter if you have not heard of them.
MAX4 camo 31" ATA like the Tribute but, with over 7 1/2 inches of brace and shoots around 350 IBO. Mine shot 326 FPS with peep and loop and 350 grains at 28.5" draw. Smoother and a lil easier than the regualr 82nd Airborne the bow flat out shoots and is VERY quiet.

The whole conversion, build and Crackerization ran me around $590 for the bare bow.....the strings dont even have 100 shots on them. There is nicks and small scratches in the finish, the riser or limbs and not brand new.....
I would probably let it go bare bow for $465 or setup with Hostage Pro rest (extra brushes new in pack), 4" Doinker, Sling, Trophy Ridge 4 Pin sight (brand new), and Rattler string suppressor for $535 set up.

Last edited by mdewitt71; 03-17-2010 at 07:52 AM.