HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Strother Archery bows are shipping/site up to date
Old 01-16-2010, 04:22 PM
hardcorehunter
Banned

Originally Posted by treboryerf
I remember reading a post awhile back posted by hardcorehunter praising the elite line of bows and my first thought was that this guy must be a dealer pushing the elite name,
I still do..awesome bows..the best I have shot to date. I shoot more bows then most ever will. I go to dealers, pro shops, and shoot. I take archery/bow hunting serious. And best of all, I have NO FINANCIAL GAIN in my reviews I am just gun ho about archery and excellent equipment. My time is valuable, and when I have time to bow hunt, I want what works best for me, and I won't apologize for being passionate about it. My advice is to just go to another thread if you don't like mine.
You also imply that maybe bowtech and elite are no good now that this kevin has left.
Imply Bowtech and Elite are no good??? lol...that's why I owned 9 of them in the last year? I am currently hunting with an Elite GTO. I love it. I also owned 5 Bowtechs this last year, a Guardian, a Tribute, an 82nd Airborne, and an Equalizer.

I have shot pse,mathews and now bowtech and have never had a problem with any of them
Good for you, now go start a thread and give us some new info from the ATA show on the new models
you seem to be a little closed minded when it comes to this kevin guy,I don't know you just come off as being biased in some way and not willing to concede that there are companies out there that can design a bow as well
You are mistaking biased for experience in shooting his designs.
as your beloved kevin,maybe you shoud ask him out for a date and profess your love,
You sound like a 12 year old lol.
i'm sure it will be a lasting relationship,but maybe not with his track record,but hey we know it can't be any of his own doing that he left those other companies it must be all on them.
Track record?? Lol...yep..he makes great bows...NO ONE will dispute that. I don't care if he quit, got fired, or got caught running over cats in the parking lot. Who else should care, except the types that read the Enquirer?. BTW..I am only a fan of Jesus Christ; he was perfect, free of sin, and died so I can have eternal life.

Last edited by hardcorehunter; 01-16-2010 at 04:52 PM.