HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - do we have to argue over brands???
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 06:24 AM
lemoyne
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by cayugad
I could care less what you shoot. I shoot what brand I want when I want. I post the results and if you don't want to read what I reported... that's all right also. When you argue a brand you argue your opinion. which rifle is the best you ask me? The one I am currently shooting. Who's opinion is right? Mine for me.

Treat all muzzleloaders with respect. Load them according to manufacturers recommendations. Keep maintenance up on the outside and inside of the muzzleloader. Shoot what the rifle likes not what you like. Read their manuals and understand them. But most of all have fun and be safe.

I personally think people by nature like to argue. Some more so then others of course. I personally refuse to argue. State your opinion, why you feel it is right, but to go and look for an argument... sorry I got better thinks to do... Like shooting my White, T/C, Knight, CVA, Remington, Traditions, or Lyman's rifles.
Good for you. I agree. Also because somebody likes something does not mean they are putting the other fellows choice down. People putting thing into what someone said that is not what they ment cause a lot of the problems. Lee