HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Strother Archery bows are shipping/site up to date
Old 01-10-2010, 11:01 AM
MeanV2
Giant Nontypical

Not a BowTech dealer and I always shoot as many Flagship bows as I can get my hands on. I will say the Z7 is a very nice bow. As far as the Hoyt my favorite bow there would still be the AlphaMax.

I'd like to shoot the Strother bows but would not drive over 200 miles to do so, when in reality I doubt it will blow away anything I've already shot.

BowTech pays No bills for me Don. Like I said i'd Love to shoot it. I'm sure it's Nice, but I still wouldn't spend that kind of $$ on a bow I had Not personally shot. I wanted to shoot the New Martin a couple of years ago but after calling every dealer within 200 miles and getting the same answer, we don't stock them as they just won't sell in this area. I gave up! Not my words! Words of guys that were supposed to be dealers.

Lots of Nice Bows out there and many times I realize a guy's decision is based on what to purchase depending on what is accessible.

I Totally understand that!

Sorry Don even dealers are allowed an opinion You see I can pretty much deal with whatever I want to, and if not I have dealer friends in 3 states that would allow me to do some swapping.

Dan

Last edited by MeanV2; 01-10-2010 at 11:20 AM.