HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What PA needs ....................
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 12:21 PM
Buck Hunter 1
Nontypical Buck

And don't forget crossbow inclusion at the objection of the vast majority of hunters
You know SS i almost get on board w/ you and then you come off w/ this crack! I know i've said this before but you are an old woman yapping in the Wal-mart parking lot! You are making statements abut wiping out the deer and the crossbow being a part of that. Show me that statistic?!!!!!! To my knowledge this has not been presented to the hunting public. You never proved the vast majority of hunters were against the inclusion, all you guys posted were some stats from your hunting clubs that are suing or pissed off at the PGC because they won;t let you get your way. Infact I bet it read that 90?% of the respondents to the survey which were around 1,000 guys. That isn't even a fart on the total hunters in PA. Give it a chance and see what the results are on total bow kill before you condem it! If I see a dramatic increase in deer kill this year I for one will be very suprised. It ain't that big a deal you whiner! Your mentality is exactly why PA is going to Hades. Amazing!