HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Do you reload and do you think it's worth it?
Old 01-05-2010, 02:03 PM
vabyrd
Banned

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
and this pertains to the topic as to how?
average folks don't care about what the pro's can do, the question was do you reload and is it worth it?
I say it is, I've saw the results which no keyboard commando can convince me otherwise. I get to shoot more, shoot better, and can tune my loads to what my rifle wants while using the bullet that was designed for the task at hand.
as far as the all day long moa tikka, how many rounds does it take to do it all day long?

As far as my "marginal" shots, you absolutely don't have a clue about the hows and whats of long range shooting. this is my last post on this thread addressed to you, your convinced you know it all so therefore you refuse to learn anything new, yeah delt with arrogance before. now where's the ignore switch!
RR
Maybe you could enlighten me? I've been waiting for someone to tell what kind of group one gets at 1,300 yards but to no avail. I don't do any long range stuff, nor have any desire to...if that's ok.

The link was for the no-it-alls of reloading to see what volume of shooting goes into some of the competitive sports........maybe a little research.

However, IMHO 13" of play room while taking game is unacceptable, like your mention of 2" groups.