HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - "That's not hunting"
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Colorado Luckydog
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SWThomas
Just my $0.02 but there are a lot of hypocrites and folks with "Holier than thou" attitudes here.

Hunting a foodplot or a feeder is just another advantage that some people employ to better their chances of taking an animal home. An advantage is an advantage. If someone uses a call, scent spray, or a special little device on their weapon of choice, how is that different than the hunter that chooses to use a feeder? It's still an advantage. Is it really your belief that your advantage is better than someone elses??? We're really splitting hair with semantics in this thread.

IMO, we all use advantages to help our chances. Some use foodplots, some use different kind of equipment. It's been said before that the only way you can really point a finger and be taken seriously is if you hunt with a sharpened stick while wearing a loin-cloth. Otherwise, we're all equal.
LMFAO!!!! I just waisted 30 minutes of my life reading this thread. However, it was worth it all to bust a lung laughing at this one.

Those of us who care, need to pay attention to what is happening to the average Joe, that loves to hunt. It's not how someone feels about the way you hunt, it's about what you're doing to the sport. I've always said, if it's legal, then I'm okay with it. I don't feel that way anymore. You have to be able to look at the big picture.

Last edited by SWThomas; 01-04-2010 at 08:20 AM.