HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Crooked game wardens bewhere!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 01:38 PM
NJheadhunter71
Typical Buck

Here is my advice to you: DON'T PAY IT AND NEVER GO BACK! I have been going to Quebec for 20+ years and I can tell you from experience that those people always have their hands out for us Americans. I have relatives there and even they acknowledge they way they are. Whether it be a restaurant waiter, ski lodge, taxi driver ect ect ect they see $$$ and try to scam you. What are they going to do call the state task force to haul you in for a fine in a place that doesn't even show up on half the maps out there! LOL Those people can't and don't ever want to get over the language barrier and treat us like dirt? Oh, I forgot though they may try to track you down when they are enjoying one of our nice warm beaches here in the US when they are on Holiday in the summer! Here is what they think of us: every time I am there I get pulled over when I am driving my truck with New Jersey license plates. First thing they ask me is if I have a handgun in my possession? I from now one tell them no I do not as i left it back in the US with Rambo and John Wayne! LOL