HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Pa Game commission needs help
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 02:45 PM
nwtrykon87
Fork Horn

Default Pa Game commission needs help

just wanted to hear every1s thoughts about PA game commission.
i know ill get some ranting and raving about what i say but i would like to hear comments from fellow PA hunters.

my first problem with them is i honestly dont find them to be personable people. EVERY encounter i have had or friends and family have had with them has been a very rude, with personal attacks on intelligence and backround. I personally was stopped 11 times by the same officer and had to write a letter to harrisburg head office stating i would file harrassment charges if it continued. he checked me everyday before entering and while leaving. he even dropped my license, and was asking for my harvest report card saying he couldnt find it. wrote me a ticket then saw that he dropped it and it blew under his vehicle, told me the ticket was alreadt written and i would have to challenge it. I did and won. but honestly abuse of power much?

my second thought is shouldnt PA go back to a 3 day doe season. we have the antler restriction, but every1 is destroying doe population and killing ALOT of button bucks. the purpose of the antler restriction is to create a more mature deer population, but pretty soon there wont be any young bucks to take the place of the big guys if they are all shot.

these are just a few of my thoughts i would say get rid of the inline season during archery, but i dont wanna waste my breathe on that 1.

any1 else feel like this or am i the only 1