HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - HOW...do we get the changes we need in PA?
Old 12-17-2009, 08:39 AM
Cornelius08
Banned

"It will take a well financed group of intelligent sportsmen to put forth an educated proposal as for why and how this state can have and maintain a larger population of deer and the benefits of a larger herd."

Proposal to whom?? Pgc? Yeah that'll work.

"The child like, shouting from a soap box approach has proven unproductive"

Of course ignoring the issue has accomplished a ton! lmao. I only shudder to think what things could be and most likely wouldve been like by now if NOONE complained. Im sure our hunting would be even better than it is with NO pressure on them! lmao. Look what HAS been accomplished, fee increase prevented, got that moron alt the hell outta here, and probably caused pgc to go at a bit less than full throttle. And speaking for myself, I kinda like soapboxes. Because i know what the hell im talking about. Despite what the condescending commission believes.

" and embarrassing as it well should have.The name calling conspiracy theorist have no place in this debate."

Embarrassing would be the attempts to skew polls, the name calling on every post, the personal attacks aimed at creating chaos, and the incessant pgc arse kissing that goes on via a few supporters. Funny you forgot all that? Point out the conspiracy theories? Hard to tell what some think is fact or fiction these days. Are you talking about usp? About posts here? Please elaborate for us. Only "theories" ive seen here have been backed pretty heftily with evidence and proof. But then you probably werent talking about here.

"the battle is between two groups of people, he one who loose money cause of high deer numbers and those whom loose because of low deer numbers."

And audubon/environmentalists. Its a fact. They are a named "stakeholder" and currently a very influential one.

"A middle road is the answer but its not the answer either side wants to hear"

Middle road? Thats exactly where pgc belongs. Right outside of the Elmerton offices thrown out on their keisters.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 12-17-2009 at 08:55 AM.