HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - This Could Happen To You
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 09:42 AM
Mottz
Nontypical Buck

I think thats great! These people didn't give a second thought for what they were doing. Just hitting the brakes and firing. Heck, that one guy took time to reload and shoot again. You can't tell me he wasn't planning on shooting off the road. What if I was on that land getting ready to put a shot on that buck and these guys pull up and shoot and the bullet comes whizzing my way? First it's against the law,2nd they aren't even aware of the surroundings and 3rd if they did get a deer that way chances are they'd have to trespass to go get it or just leave it lay.
All I can say is intrapment
I think everything is a form of intrapment. If it has a video camera its basically the same thing. Things in grocery, department stores are in plain grasp also. They've rigged up cars to lock and shut off when being stolen. So basically, if you have the law breaking bug in your system you'll do wrong at some point. And it may be a set-up. Look at all the money that saves by catching them in the act as opposed to going off a phone call and trying to prove guilt.