HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A Mulle Forum Wanted
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 08:47 AM
vaclav
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by superstrutter
Your just digging yourself a deeper hole muley. I've never hunted Mule deer, so I can't compare the two. Muley, obviously you have been watching Whitetail videos, because they don't depict natural hunting situations. I know the Whitetails on my property are nothing in comparison to the Whitetails I see on hunting videos. They are much, much more difficult to hunt on my property. A mature buck wouldn't be caught close to an opening on my property, unlike the bucks taken on vidoes where they just walk out in any food plot or other opening. Hunting videos make Whitetail hunting look like a piece of cake, but in the real world ,we know it's not. I'm sure it's the same for Mule deer.
Well said, deer hunting on a ranch, like you see on TV, is completely different from hunting wild deer not on a ranch. It may be hard for you to comprehend, but not everyone hunts like those professionals you see on TV, I know I sure as heck don't, I can't afford that. And don't say whitetail deer belong in the varmint section because that obviously isn't true, thats just being ridiculous now. You're rushing to a lot of conclusions about whitetail hunting so I take it you've actually hunted and killed a deer? And of course he was a P&Y or B&C buck right?