HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - under spined?
Thread: under spined?
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 07:45 AM
jebo0420
Spike

Talking

the bow is a pse stinger, the arrows r just cx terminators "walmart, what i can afford, and never cut so they're 31 1/8..." 72lb was the weight the archery guy at gander told me it was at. ask him if i should back it back to 70 he said not to worry with it, so i've shot it like that since i bought the bow late last year. I should say that this is the first bow i've bought new, and i was in such a hurry to use it last season that i've just throne together the parts that i have. I did kill my first deer with a bow with it, so it shoots well enough to make by, but i was having a problem tuning it to group the way i wanted, so i found this sight, started reading all i could find. "which turned out to be a lot," and now i'm starting to understand what my problems r caused by. if only i knew about this forum sooner. i want to start with a walk back, but before i do i wanted to make sure my foc and spine were good to go first... Oh the board heads i have can be changed to 85gr. so i have that option.

Last edited by jebo0420; 12-05-2009 at 07:48 AM.